Home About Wedding Links Contact

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And..... We're Off!

This blog has been officially finished for a few weeks now. At first, my intention was to start blogging right away. I mean, I read blogs everyday, all day....so this should have been easy.
Alas, it was not.
I had all these ideas in my head, things I wanted to blog, photos I wanted to share, but none of it came to me when I sat down to write.
So many days I seem to do almost nothing at all, except homework {i'm a library technician student} or run to the grocery store, or wrangle some mutts off of each other. {2 dogs= riley, 4 months and naree, 12 years}It seemed hard to narrow down exactly what to blog.
I love clothes, but I can't see myself taking pictures everyday of my clothes and let's face it...there are plenty of fashion bloggers who do that so, so well. I like to cook, but I don't cook enough to fill an entire blog and on and on and on....
Instead, I have decided that I am going to blog about my life. Even the boring days. The exciting ones. Trips. Days at home. Clothes and food. All of it. Well, maybe not ALL of it. But enough. I hope it keeps you coming back!
For now...I have a  small collection of pictures from the past few weeks that tell a short story of my day to day.

Above: There is a great little grocery store/cafe about 10 mins from my house. {oh btw my fiance and i just bought our first house! we love it!} A few weeks ago I had lunch with my mom at said cafe. Much to her delight, the coffee was prepared with a special note!

Above: This is how I spend many days. In front of my trusty laptop, reading and typing away. I am in my second semester of school and loving it! When I complete the library technician program I can work in a library doing anything from circulation to reference desk work!

Above: I was leaving the house the other day and looked down in the front yard to see this weed {yes, a weed!} fresh with water from the sprinkler. I thought it was so pretty, despite the fact that it was a weed. I had to document it!

Above: Sadly, this was how I spent my Valentine's morning. At the urgent care. Dan {my fiance} was just recovering from the flu when I woke up in the morning with an unhappy throat and a temp of 99.5. Normally, I would write it off as a bug but given the flu germs that had been living in my house I hot footed it to the good ol' UC. One throat culture and blood pressure cuff later, I was home with Tamiflu. Today? 100%!

Above: Who is this you ask? This, my friends is Riley. {mentioned up top too} She is our new puppy and even though she is 4 months old, she is very well behaved. Only a few times has she been "bad." Here, we are preparing for a walk with my parents using her new harness. {it went quite well!}

That's all I have for now! Does my life look like your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment